Model No.: YC-02
The technological flow
(1)Tube preheating & sterilizing: to sterilize the tube by superheated water and last for some time, then chill out to normal temperature and stand by.
(2) Material sterilizing: to ensure the sterilizing temp. & time according to experiment requirement(In line homogeniser can be added either upstream or downstream).
(3) Aseptic filling: hot filling or normal temp. filling based on laboratory needs.
(4) CIP cleanup .
Material hopperscrew pumppreheating tube(homo.) sterilizing tube(137~150ºC)water-cooling(homo.)(ice-cold) aseptic filling
1. Rated capacity 20L/H~25L/H, lowest sample 3L~5L, handled easily and minimum sample required.
2. Completely duplicating the industrial production, with high accuracy and good reproducibility, the data and sample obtained through this machine indicate the industrial production and many terms and conditions can be adopted or referenced directly.
3. YC-02 mini uht sterilizer workstation with selected system components ,all major
4. components are housed within a stainless steel cabinet, as standard two electrically
5. heated hot water recirculators,no steam required
6. PLC controller, LCD touch panel control fascia with flow path of system.
7. Two modes of run: Automatic-mode, and Eye-monitored mode for the purpose of easily controlling experimental process .
8. As standard a progressive screw pump(made in Germany) with CIP is used to avoid secondary pollution.
9. YC-02 mini uht sterilizer is mobile, and can be positioned in a wet or dry area.
10. Non-material warning functions.
11. Computer interface with real time temperature recording ,the trial data can be used for the paper directly with excel file.
12. Each heating section is individually controlled to enable a wide setting of product temperatures,the product is heated by pressurised hot water recirculators which are PID controlled for greater stability and accuracy(the precision of sterilizing temperature is ±0.5ºC) . The cooling is in 1 or 2 stages dependant on the final cooling temperature required.
1. Rated capacity from 20 to 25 Ltr per hour (Highly available by your demand).
2. Heating to 148 deg C at the flow rates stated.
3. Cooling to below 5 deg C at the flow rates stated.
4. Temp. Precision:±0.5ºC
5. The times of sterilizing include 3S,5S,10S,30S,300S(optional)
6. Product system pressures to 8 bar.
7. SIP (Sterilise In Place) an option for Aseptic sampling.
8. Built in true CIP (Clean In Place), flow for CIP more than 400 Ltr per hour
9. Outlet temp. adjustable by request.
10. 380 volt 3 phase, 50 or 60 Hz.
Such as fruit juices, milky products, tea, sauce dressings, soups and so on.
|Item Name||LAB UHT STERILIZER|
|Machine Material||SUS 304 Stainless Steel|
|Highest temperature sterilization||150°c|
|Fluidization air inlet air temperature||50-40g/time|
|Minimum temperature cooling||5ºC|
|precision of temperature control||±0.2ºC|
|sterilizing time||3S 5S 10S 30S 300S|
|Minimal sample processing||3~5L|
Product Categories : Lab UHT Sterilizer