Model No.: YC-3000
Developed by Shanghai Pilotech Instrument & Equipment Co., Ltd., YC-3000 laboratory spray freeze dryer is a new technology combining the advantages between Spray Dryer and Vacuum Freeze Dryer techniques.
YC-3000 laboratory spray freeze dryer features
1. With combination of spray dryer and vacuum freeze dryer, YC-3000 laboratory Spray freeze dryer have the more rapid drying speed than traditional vacuum freeze dryer. The dried powder basically retain their original biological and chemical properties for easy and long-term preservation and when dissolved in water again, materials return to the state of pre-freeze-drying.
2. YC-3000 laboratory spray freeze dryer adopts a cooling system of air-cooled condensing closed compressor with rapid cooling performance, low freezing temperature and strong moisture absorption ability. Temperature and vacuum degree are displayed in a digital, accurate, and direct mode.
3. In dehydration, the present equipment heats and sublimates natural air to maintain the security of samples.
4. Vacuum pump built-in.
5. The convenient and reliable vacuum connection adopts international standard clamp.
6. Stable performance, easy operation and low noise.
7. Compared with traditional freeze dryer: rapid freeze-drying of wall sticking and organism containing liquid materials (juice, traditional Chinese medicine extract, etc). The powder size is adjustable within a certain range.
YC-3000 laboratory spray freeze dryer technical parameters
1) Color LCD touch screen parameters can display drying chamber temperature/pump speed/fan frequency/de-blocker frequency/drying chamber pressure.
2) Capacity: 1000ml/batch
3) Spray freezing temperature: Contact us if you need more details on Spray Dryer. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Freeze Dryrt、Freeze Drying Flowers Equipment. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Lab Freeze Dryer