Calcium chloride, a salt composed of chlorine and calcium, is CaCl2.It's bitter, it's tasteless.It is a typical ionic halide, which is white, hard, or granule at room temperature.
Calcium chloride as a curing agent can be used in canned vegetables.It can also solidify soybean curd and form tofu, and it can be used as the raw material of cooking molecular gastronomy to make the vegetable and fruit juice surface gelatinized by the reaction of sodium alginate to form a small pellet like caviar.Added as an electrolyte to sports drinks or some soft drinks including bottled water.Because calcium chloride has a very strong salty flavor, it can be used as a substitute for the preparation of salted cucumber without increasing the content of sodium.Calcium chloride lowers the ice point properties and is used to slow the caramel freeze in the caramel chocolate bar.
Molecular structure diagram
1. Used as a desiccant for many USES, such as nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide and other gases.The production of alcohol, ester, ether and acrylic resin is used as dehydrating agent.The water solution of calcium chloride is an important refrigerant for the use and ice making of refrigerating machine, which can accelerate the hardening of concrete and increase the cold tolerance of building mortar.Used as a harbouring agent and road collector and fabric fireproofing agent.Used as protection agent and refining agent for aluminum magnesium metallurgy.It is the precipitant that produces color lake pigment.Used for waste paper processing deinking.It is a raw material for calcium salt production.
2. Chelating agent;Curing agent;Calcium fortifier;Refrigerant refrigerant;Desiccant;Anticaking agent.Microbicide;Curing agent;Organize the improver.
3. Used as a desiccant, surface dust agent, antifogging agent, fabric fireproofing agent, food preservative and used in making calcium salt
4. Used as lubricant additive
5. Used as analytical reagent
6. Mainly used for the treatment of blood and calcium reduction caused by hemostasis, urticaria, exudative edema, intestinal and ureteral colic, magnesium poisoning, etc
7. Used in the food industry as calcium fortifier, curing agent, chelating agent and desiccant.
- Company Name: Shandong Tiancheng Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Representative: Zhu Niande
- Product/Service: 3-Chloro-2-hydroxypropyltrimethyl Ammonium Chlorid , AKD Wax , Alkyl Ketene Dimer , Cationic Reagent , Wet Strength Agent , Dry Strength Agent
- Capital (Million US $): 60,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 1999
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- Export Percentage: 31% - 40%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- No. of Production Lines: above 20
- No. of R&D Staff: 21 -30 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No. 66 west of beizhan road, yanzhou, shandong, china
- Contact Person: Ms. Tiancheng chemical
- Tel: 86-86-7927788